BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Transformers Dark of the Moon

Warning Spoiler Alert!!!

Well Transformers was epic! There were a few things wrong with the graphics. Obviously all the autobots and decepticons are graphics but most of the time you couldn't tell. I didn't see it in 3D but I'm sure it was good. I could see some places where it would have looked a little bad but it's still a really good movie.

Yes I know the pic is from the first Transformers movie but he doesn't change his looks at all, I'm glad cause he's cute. Anyway Shia LaBeouf did great as Sam Witwiki in all three movies. In this movie he's living with his girlfriend Carly. He's looking for a job and is rather upset he can't get one after saving the world twice.


Rosie Alice Whiteley did good with playing Carly though she's not my favorite character. She's totally against fighting and pretty much everything Sam does but she still loves the guy. No offense to Carly but I think they shoulda kept Mikaela. I think the only reason they didn't is cause Megan Fox didn't want to do a third movie.

Peyter Cullen did the voice of Optimus Prime. He's done his voice for all three movies just the same as Hugo Weaving for Megatron (sorry about the mess up in the Captain America review. I have seen him as the enemy before I just didn't realize it.).

Josh Duhamel was Major Lennox. He was in all three and he's pretty epic. Defiantly one of my favorite characters. Even though some people would say he doesn't have a very big role.


Quote time!!!!


Optimus Prime: Today we take the battle to them!

Starscream: My eye! I can't see! I can't see!

Sentinel Prime: The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. 


Lennox: What the h*** was that?
Optimus Prime: That, is Shockwave.

Sentinel Prime: Optimus... all I ever wanted was the survival of our race... You must see... why I had to betray you...
Optimus Prime: [picks up Megatron's gun] You didn't betray me. You betrayed yourself.
[takes aim at Sentinel]
Sentinel Prime: NO, OPTIMUS...!
[Optimus fires

Sam Witwicky: [to Lennox] We gotta get Sentinel outta here, he is the key to all this...
Sentinel Prime: Indeed I am! What you must realize, my Autobot brothers, is we were never going to win the war! For the sake of our planet's survival, a deal had to be made with Megatron!
[blasts Ironhide]
Lennox: GET BACK!
Ironhide: [rusting away] Sentinel... what have you done?
Sentinel Prime: [to Ironhide] I hereby discharge you from duty!

Dutch: I am sorry. That is the old me.       (side note Dutch is awesome! His actor was in Firefly! He's Wash.)

Megatron: Now, we need a truce. All I want is to be back in charge. Besides, who would you be without me, Prime?
Optimus Prime: Time to find out!
[attacks Megatron and beheads him]

Que: Ah, good you're here. My names Que. I do hope you have answers for him, i've never seen him so upset!
Lennox: Optimus, you remember Charlotte Mearing, our director of National Intelligence?
[Optimus stays in truck mode]
Dino: He's in a bad mood. He's not talking to anybody today.
Charlotte Mearing: What is this, the silent treatment?
Ironhide: We've seen that and this is not that.
Que: Definitely not!
Ironhide: This is worse. Prime, make something of yourself!
[bangs fist on top of Optimus's cab, Optimus transforms]
Ironhide: He's pissed.
Optimus Prime: [pounds the ground] You lied to us! Everything humans know of our planet we were told had all been shared!
[points to engine part]
Optimus Prime: So why was this found in human possession? 

Simmons: [Wants to impress the Russians with a Russian phrase] Dutch! Give me something tough.
Dutch: Eh?
[browses dictionary in panic]
Dutch: Baryshnikov!
Cosmonaut Dimitri: We do speak English.
Simmons: Dutch! You suck.
Dutch: But... It's the Cyrillic... alphabet. It's like all the buttons you never push on the calculator.

 Over all on a scale of one to ten this is probably a 10. It's still on the charts as I can see room for improvement but it's still worth the time and money to own it.

0 comments: