BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 10, 2011

FYI It's almost 4 in the morning.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found something out yesterday. DARCY AND FANDRAL ARE IN LOVE!!!! In the scene after the destroyer is dead when they're trying to get back to Asgard most of them are standing behind and to the right of Thor (It looks left in the pic above) but Erik, Darcy and Fandral are to the left of him. Then you see this!!!!!!!
A close up of Fandral and Darcy. It's clear he's kissing her hand. A well accepted sign that the woman is dear to whom ever is the man is. In this case it's Fandral and Darcy!!!! They make a cute couple and I wanna interview Josh Dallas (Fandral) and Kat Dennings (Darcy) now.



















Before I had just wanted to interview Tom Hiddleston. Cause he's Loki and Loki is awesome. Evil but awesome. I once saw evil (When talking about Loki) as
E- Extremely hot,
V- Very interesting (or very attractive...either works...)
I – Insecure (he's obviously insecure)
L- Lover (it could happen…)
FYI I got that from a fan story about Darcy and Loki.

Now that it's 4:03am I'm gonna go try to get some sleep.

Well one last thing. This is got from the writer of a story but I agree with it all the way. "I love Thor, I love Loki and I fluffing love Fandral!"

0 comments: