BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Captain America

Warning Spoiler Alert!!!

Captain America was hands down one of the best movies of all time!!!! You'd expect me to like Captian America right? Well he's a little cute but I'm not nuts about him. Shocking right? Haha. Anyway the only thing wrong was...well I can't think of anything. The graphics were perfect, the fights were perfect, the plot was great. There's really nothing wrong with this movie.

















Chris Evans did the part of Captain America (Steve) perfectly. (I know I say ever one does their parts perfectly but it's true) I can't think of anyone who would have done better. The only person who could come close is Chris Hemsworth but he's busy being the god of thunder.














When I saw Hugo Weaving as the enemy I almost freaked. I've not seen him very many places before but I'd say he's very well known for being Elrond in Lord of the Rings. Hugo did freakishly great at the part of Red Skull. I've never seen him as a bad guy but he does it really good.















Hayley Atwell did a great job as Peggy Carter. Carter was well, the Capt's girlfriend. She's a British agent helping with the project that became Captain America. The thing I like best about her is she knows how to use a gun.















Bucky is played by Seastian Stan. He's Captain America's best friend and an excellent sniper. He's helped Steve when he needed it but wasn't to sure about Steve trying so hard to get into the army. He however was proven wrong when he said Steve should give up.

Now that's I've gone over characters let's look at quotes:

Peggy Carter: How do you feel?
Steve Rogers: Taller.

Steve Rogers: [showing his shield to Peggy] What do you think?
[Peggy unloads her gun into the shield]
Peggy Carter: I think it works. 

Steve Rogers: I know you don't think I can do this...
James 'Bucky' Barnes: This isn't a back alley, Steve, this is war!

Steve Rogers: [after being injected in the arm] That wasn't so bad.
Abraham Erskine: That was the penicillin. 

Col. Chester Phillips: [to Captain America after Carter kisses him] I'm not gonna kiss you.

Johann Schmidt: What makes you so special?
Steve Rogers: Nothing. I'm just a kid from Brooklyn. 

Steve Rogers: I thought you were dead.
James 'Bucky' Barnes: I thought you were smaller.

James 'Bucky' Barnes: [discovering Steve is taller] What happened to you?
Steve Rogers: I joined the Army. 

On a scale of 1-10 it's 1000. Best movie ever. Now if you're like me you know about the upcoming Avengers movie. Here's the last part in the movie (Not after the credits but in the movie) Enjoy :)

[Steve Rogers finds himself in New York]
Nick Fury: At ease, soldier! Look, I'm sorry about that little show back there but... we thought it best to break it to you slowly.
Steve Rogers: Break what?
Nick Fury: You've been asleep, Cap. For almost 70 years.
[Steve is silent with shock]
Nick Fury: Are you going to be okay?
Steve Rogers: Yeah. Yeah, I just... I had a date.

0 comments: