BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 1, 2011

yesterday

I know I need to post more I'm sorry but ive been busy. Anyway yesterday morning I woke up at 5:30am after getting to sleep at 12:30am. So I got about 5 hours of sleep. I was up that early cuz in order to get to my friend Brianna's church in central time zone three hours away I had to. I spent most of the ride up there proof reading my Finding Asgard or Love story. We got there about 15 minutes before Sunday school started so we had time to learn our way around and talk to people. I found out that my friend Sarah from camp goes to church there. So that was nice. I met Leigha's sister Lindsey (Who as well goes to my camp). Lindsey's a lot of fun. At the end of service to celebrate the girls bringing more offering to their VBS the pastor got a pie in his face. :) After service we went to lunch with Leigha and her family. Now here's a funny part. In Chattanooga where I live I never see people I know. But in Cleveland I do. Well in this case I'm in Dickson and guess what. I saw Chad McCarson. :) He's one of the workers from my camp and a friend of my brother's.

0 comments: