BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just for the sake of random nerdum part 2

PART 2!!! YAY!!!! Well what I'm gonna do now is talk about the chars I like. However I'm not gonna say something for every time they get mentioned. So to begin. Oh I will have a picture tho.

Name: Pyro (John Allerdyce)
Power: Controls fire
Looks:

Name: Cyclops (Scott Summers)
Power: Laser eyes
Looks:

Name: Iceman (Bobby Drake)
Power: Create and control ice
Looks:

Name: Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde)
Power: Walk through anything
Looks:

Name: Rogue (Marie)
Power: Touch will steal power for a few minutes
Looks:

Name: Stryker Soldier Lyman 
Power: none
Looks:

Name: Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
Power: Umm I'm not quite sure
Looks:

Name: Deadpool (Wade Wilson)
Power: Emm...I'm not real sure what his power is but he's awesome with swords
Looks:

Name: Wolverine (Logan)
Power: Claws, healing and regeneration
Looks:

Name: Bradley
Power: Some sort of tech something
Looks:

Name: Professor X (Charles Xavier)
Power: Telepathy
Looks:

Name: Havok (Alex Summers)
Power: Laser rings (or hula hoops of death as a YouTuber put it)
Looks:

Name: Banshee (Sean Cassidy)
Power: Supersonic screaming
Looks:

Name: Beast (Hank McCoy)
Power: Umm...he's a beast
 Looks:

Name: Azazel
Power: Teleportation
Looks:

Off all of them my three over all faves are Pyro, Rogue and Gambit. Here's a really awesome picture of Gambit I found:

 Yea I'm a nerd but I don't care. Plus with guys as good looking as Gambit and Pyro it's hard not to like them.

0 comments: