BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

More about movies

So this goes back to the list of movies coming out. Here's some more info about some of them.

1. The Wolverine. All I know is Logan goes to Japan.

2. Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters. I'll try to sum it up. Grover almost marries a cyclops, Thalia gets poisoned, Annabeth runs away and Percy has to fix it all.

3. Wrath of the Titans 2. Perseus is trying to live a normal life as a single father of his son. That fails cause of Hades.

4. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew. When Narnia is created from nothing. Oh and Digory's problem with his uncle.

5. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair. Caspian has just died and has no heir as his son disappeared years ago. Eustace and Jill must find him.

6. The Avengers. What can I say? If you know anything about Marvel comics you should know who the Avengers are. If not...well look 'em up. wolverine's one along with Thor and Captain America.

7. Tomb Raider. It's a remake that when I actually looked at it saddened me. They're completely changing Laura Croft.

Some of those I coulda said more about but I don't wanna spoil anything for ya but others I don't know anything about. That's why the list here only has 7 compared to the original that has like 30.

0 comments: