BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 12, 2011

I really feel like an idiot sometimes.

So this comes from two places...kinda. They both have to do with X-Men but different parts of X-Men. The first thing was that I didn't notice the fact that Alex Summers (Havok) and Scott Summers (Cyclops) have the same last name and similar powers. When I found out they're brothers (In the comics at least) I felt like such
an idiot for not seeing it sooner. The second thing is about Nightcrawler. This guy:
So I had read that his mom was Mystique. That explains the blue skin. But not his power. Cause Mystique can change who she looks like. Nightcrawler is a teleporter. So I looked up who his dad is and disovered it's Azazel. Wow that explains a lot. Things like the tail and the power. Cause here's a picture of Azazel: 
Do you see the resemblance? If you don't you're just as much of an idiot as me. Cause that's what I felt like right then.

0 comments: