BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday

 Before i get to the story i have to say I thought i posted this a long time ago. I was looking through all my posts (drafts and posted) and saw this and was like "What the..." cuz i was sure it had been posted already so sorry but here it is!




No I didnt' go on a trip. I just went to and airport to help them with a training exercise. My part was simple. Lay on the cold wet runway while strange people I don't know run around and strap me down to a blue board and carry me around. It wasn't all that bad really. For forever I just stood around outside on the runway since we couldn't sit/lay down yet otherwise we might have ended up with hypothermia (wow i spelled that right I'm amazed.). Finally we got down on the ground and had all these people running around us and doing stuff to us. It was rather awkward cuz you had to just do whatever they said. It was really annoying when they put they neck brace on cuz they I was stuck looking at the sky...which hurt. Luckily I wasn't in it long. After we got done with that we went back to the squadron for the debrief and to wait for peoples ride's. In the end we went out to lunch. It was me, my mom, my bro along with the Blantons, the Landrums as well as Garvey and his mom and Davis and his mom and sis. We went to Amigos. It was good tho I don't really like mexican food. No offense to mexicans. You guys rock! Then we went home for a few minutes. After those few minutes we left to get Dave signed up for softball. After that we ate dinner and went to church. At first it was a normal day at church. The teens watched a movie. I was gonna stay with 'em but then I saw Bobby. He's a guy I know from Ohio. Him and his family moved down here last year I think. But they had to move back. I honestly don't get along with Bobby but I get along with his sister Brooke. That's why I'm always glad to see him. If he's in Tennessee chances are so is Brooke. I found her pretty quick. She wanted to stay with the kids so I did too. Cuz I mean if you had the choice between a movie you ain't real interested in or spending an hour or so with a friend you haven't seen in months what would you have chosen? We stayed with the kids where we played volley ball. However it was on our knees on carpet. So it's safe to say all of us now have pink knees from rug burn.

2 comments:

Journee said...

Quinn: Well Kayeigh it's kinda hard to comment on a post where there's not really anything to comment about.

Kay Broach said...

lol i didnt say you had to i just said tell me if you do.