BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thor

 Warning spoiler alert!

To start with I must say Thor was AWESOME!!!! Anyway me being me I must say some (Three) of the guys are cute. But let's get to the movie. The plot was awesome, graphics were great. In the whole movie I can think of only two things wrong during the battles the camera moved way to fast and the battles were way to short. Other than that I can't think of a thing wrong with the movie. The actors were amazing, they didn't just play the parts they became the parts.

Chris Hemsworth did a great job with Thor. He was amazing and one of those guys I mentioned earlier. Thor is the firstborn son of Odin. He grew up with his brother Loki. All through his life he was an arrogant, battle hungry and immature child until the day he was banished to earth.

Tom Hiddleston is as well one of the guys. He is Loki, Thor's brother. Loki isn't actually Thor's brother. He was found by Odin, Thor's father after the defeat of the frost giants so in reality Loki is a frost giant however he's the size of a normal Asgard civilian however he grew up a prince.
Natalie Portman has the part of Jane Foster. (sorry about the picture not being of her in character like the others) Jane is a scientist who meets Thor when he is sent to earth. As Jane helps Thor get his power back and return to his home they fall in love.

Now there's just one more person I want to tell you about. His name is Fandral. He is a member of The Warriors Three, which also consisted of the Asgardians, Hogun and Volstagg. He's a very good swordsman. That's one of the reasons I like him. Sure he's got an ego but he's funny and the last of the three guys I mentioned at the start. One little thing about him is I could tell when he went into battle at the beginning of the movie along with Thor, Loki, Sif, Hogun and Volstagg I could tell something was gonna happen to him. Guess what? He got stabbed and amazingly was back on his feet later that day. Now for the last thing, quotes. Gotta love 'em. Here's some of the best.


Agent Phil Coulson: [interrogative] It's not easy to do what you did. You made my men - some of the most highly trained professionals in the world - look like a bunch of minimum-wage mall cops. In my experience, it takes someone who's received similar training to do what you did to them. Why don't you tell me where you received that training? Afghanistan, Chechnya? No, you strike me more as the soldier of fortune type. Who are you?

Loki: I am now ruler of Asgard. I am... your king. 

Thor: [taking coffee for the first time] This drink... I like it! More!
[smashes the cup]
Darcy: This is going on Facebook!

Thor: How dare you threaten the son of Odin with such a puny weapon!
Darcy: [Darcy tasers him]
Darcy: [to Jane] What? He was freaking me out! 

Fandral: [to Volstagg] Our dear friend is banished to Earth! Loki sits on the throne of Asgard as our King! And all you have done is eat a whole pheasant and consume two gallons of ale! Shame on you!

Thor: Who was it that proved that a mere maiden could be one of the mightiest warriors of Asgard?
Sif: [indignant] I did!
Thor: True, but I supported you, Sif. 

Over all the movie on a 1-10 scale scores 100.

0 comments: