BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 22, 2011

ugg

Jabbo is more trouble than he's worth! When we first got him he was a nice dog and we were fine with him. Recently however he's been nothing but trouble! If he's chained up he won't be quiet and if he's not chained up he gets out of the yard 50 million times in one day. Any way enough complaining day two of VBS went well. Still figuring out time problems but that doesn't cause me any problems since I'm sound and lighting. Yea I'm the techy. *Crooked smile* Anyway I got a cupcake. IT WAS GOOD!!!! Alea came over yesterday and we played a game. Don't ask about the game it's really wierd. Let's just say it was two young (20ish) girls living alone during the great depression. Well that's it.






wait one more thing. Blankey er Blakney and Irvine graduated high school yesterday! Congrats to them!!! YAY!!!!


























*Two hours later* oh and Dave graduated as well.

15 comments:

Journee said...

Quinn: Sounds like you don't have any experiences with animals.

Kay Broach said...

Everyone in my family wants that dog gone. It's not just me. Actually the neighborhood in a whole wants him gone.

Journee said...

Quinn: Well i kinda feel bad for the dog!

Kay Broach said...

You're not the one who has to listen to him bark constantly. If I was in your place I would to but I'm not so I don't.

Journee said...

Quinn: Kayeigh you have nowhere to talk. My family has four dogs! That bark at like everything they hear or see. And we instead of saying that we want them gone, we trained them! And we got them as puppys. So we had to train them everything! And its not like i complain about it.

Kay Broach said...

It's easyer to train a dog from a puppy than from a 3 years old.

Journee said...

Quinn: Well i guess instead of complaining about it you should start training it!

Kay Broach said...

We tried. That dog just aint worth the trouble.

Journee said...

Quinn: You have a lot more then what you think. You should stop acting like you have nothing.

Kay Broach said...

I'm not acting like i have nothing I'm saying that dog aint worth it for us to keep. Someone else can have it where he can do what he wants but hes just not a good dog for us.

Journee said...

Quinn: What really bugs me is how you go on about how he runs off. You don't know how many times three of our dogs have run off and we have to look for them for ever! We have to get in the car and yell for them and look for them. And you've seem our yard. They don't play in it. They run off to play, and almost get hit by cars all the time.

Kay Broach said...

You're not the one living in a neighborhood. You live in the country where Jabbo would love it. He's not meant to stay in a yard or a house. It bugs me that you are so stubborn sometimes. If you don't want me complaining you can come take him I won't mind in the slightest.

Journee said...

Quinn: What if a want you to learn your lessen?
No offense but i can't take the dog. And your calling me stubborn. Why don't your prove that your not?!

Kay Broach said...

What lesson is there for me to learn that has to do with a no good dog? I know I'm stubborn but at least I don't have /that/ big of an ego.

Journee said...

Quinn: Don't use words i don't understand Kayeigh. If I'm not that much help to this and your to STUBBORN to listen. Then I'll just not talk to you again. I know you can't live without talking to me.