BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oi vey

I'm running out of titles...maybe I'll stop titleing them unless theres something special. Anyway Today wasn't normal. I went to lunch with my dad then to fugats to shot the guns. I shot the 22 and the 32. i wouldve shot the rifle but i wasnt conformable with it. tho honestly I'd prefer a bow and arrows to a gun any day. Don't bother asking why, i just do. The softball game we won 17-18. It was matched pretty well so that mixed with the cold made it to hard to read. Our team didn't have any one best player over all the other team however was the pretty boy. No idea who he was but he's a good softball player and even with his skill he lost. I've got pics but they arent uploaded yet. I also got to go to Books-a-Million the other day. I got the second and third 39 clues books along with a card pack and the third Pendragon book. The day before that I got the Red Pyramid, the first of three books in the Kane Chronicles. I almost got some other books but I'm gonna ask a friend who's read them before buying them. The next Inheritance book comes out November 8th this year. The Son of Neptune comes out October 4th this year. There's more books that I want that aren't out yet but im not sure when they come out or what the titles are sorry. I did sit in walmart in the books section for a while reading the 7th 39 clues book since i wasnt interested in getting grocerys. i woulda bought somethin' but i left my wallet at home. idiot me. Oh well. knowing me i can probably find somewhere online to read the 39 clues but i still gotta buy them for the cards. Tho I'm mad cuz the card pack had cards about the man in black but someone stole them!!!!! I also finished two books today and am working on a third but i doubt I'll finish it. but anyway so far Bluestorm the third Pendragon book is cool!

0 comments: