BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm back!

I'm here again! I try to come every day but I can tell ya now that ain't gonna work fer long. The Christmas play at my church was today. It went well. YA!!!! I'm gonna write somethin' then my friend's gonna draw it. I'll post a pic when it's done...though I'll have to start it first. I ate with my grandma and grandpa then came home and I've been here ever since! wow I'm I don't know I'm just i don't know. I guess I'm tired but I'm plenty awake if that makes sence. I have a REALLY good pen but I LOST it...thankfully I found it again.

Switchfoot (Mess of me)
Relient K (Mood rings)
Skillet (Monster)
Red (Breathe Into Me)
Hawk Nelson (Live life loud)
Taylor Swift (Fearless)
Boyzone (So Good)
Shania Twain (Gonna getcha good)

If ya don't know who they are look 'em up on youtube. The stuff in ( )s are song titles.

0 comments: