BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Guess what? CHRISTMAS WAS A FEW DAYS AGO!!!! This was my first white Christmas EVER!!! I'm just now gettin' 'round to posting. So the best gift I got was a....*dramatic music* It was a DRUM KIT!!!! All my gifts together includes:

Drum kit
Glowsticks
Food
Cube world
Ear buds
Jars of clay CD
Paint
Watercolor paper
Tank top shirts
Sweat pants (WITH CARGO POCKETS!)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians the Lightning Thief movie!!!!
Fuzzy purple socks
CD holder

On Christmas Eve my cousins came down and spent the night then in the mornin' I took them out to play in the snow after breakfast. After a while my grandparents got there and we did presents. Later my other cousins got there and we did more presents! After that we played outside more. They made a snow man named George. He only lived a few minutes before he fell to his death. When my cousin got back to their house they made a memorial for George.

0 comments: