BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bum bum bumbum!!!!

Yea not much has been goin on. Really not much at all I don't even know what to say so little's been goin on. I'm a crazy persona!!!! I wanna be a BAU agent when I grow up...oo oo I need to go work on that story and that one oh and that other one....AHH!!!!! I HAVE TO MANY STORIES!!!!!!!! t5w4gfa I have a RPG char named Delta she's the daughter of Athena and Poseidon. She's the goddess of war wisdom on water...or the world wide web.Ya don't know crazy till ya see my distractions. *Explosians!!!* AHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!! *gets hit my rock and died* Oh Hades!!! Wait a minute I'm not Greek I'm wait what am I? Who am I? What happened to my memory????

IS THIS RANDOM YET DRAGON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

0 comments: