BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 12, 2010

First post!

Sweetness! The first post! So I'm like crazy, you may have noticed from the title. So here I am ramblein' to a blog. Long story short I can't spell (LOVE SPELL CHECKERS) I'm southern and I like art!!!!!!! Now I ain't gonna go through my whole life (yet) but to sum up my life the big things are boys (good or bad), C.A.P. and art. To see my art look here: http://kkbeth.blogspot.com/ . That's also got some of my writin'. What I meant by boys is sometimes they're good other times they aren't. For example in 1st grade I knew this guy named John Boyd that back then I was crazy 'bout the guy...'til he broke my heart (I wanna punch that kid now). That was bad the good is guys like Morgan Goodman. At first when I met 'im he was just another guy. Years later my cuz said she likes him and I actually (by the way this ain't a mushy gushy story) looked at him and thought "wow he is cute". Ever since then I've started likin' him more and more then he found out I like 'im...that changes things. He JUST found out Tuesday. Wednesday he was a boy. Then yesterday I had fun even though he was messin' with me I still had fun. Morgan and Brandon discovered that I'm not the good girl they thought. C.A.P. is an air force auxiliary. It's all volunteers. Most everybody in my family is a part of it. We do a lot but I'm not gonna go over it all. Art. It's fun lots and lots of fun. I can make anything or anyone I want with art whether I'm drawin' writin' paintin' or who knows what. BTW lots of music in my family and I probably will post it...a lot of it just not the stuff we do cuz well there aren't any recordin's of it.

BYE!

1 comments:

Journee said...

Quinn:

I love your tree!!! Its so shiny!!!