BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 21, 2011

Upydate

Just a new update. I'm curantly video chatting with my friend Ester. here's a link to a video she sent me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe11OlMiz8 You gotta watch it. George James Snowman the second is about two inches tall. Had fettuccine for dinner. YUMM! I've been trying to think of something to draw so I can paint it but I'm not havin any luck. Jump5 rocks!!!! (even tho they r pop) Now TFK and Kutless are real rock!...er metal. So anyway I'm sooo close yet so far from finishing a story. I've got the guy missing and framed on someone else, the FBI is working the case and is close to catching him however they still have a few clues left unsolved. Journee and Quinn are comin' over tomorrow and the Blantons are here currantly. Quinn's gonna bring Just dance 2 and we shall force dave to dance! IDK what we are doin fer lunch but i think i heard somethin bout hamburgers.

0 comments: