BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Country!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJL4UGSbeFg <--- Coolness. Once my bro got that song stuck in head! HAHA!!!
The title has nadda to do with this...'cept fur that first bit...and my acsent. So I've been goin' Touched by an Angel CrAzY!!!! Specialy Rafael crazy!!!! I'm a nut job over that guy!!! He's SOOO cute!!! I could post a pic but I cain't ever find a good one of him. I can find a good pic of his actor from the Stargate movie but not a single good pic from Touched by an Angel HMP! What I REALLY don't get it is why are people so excited 'bout the new year. I mean yea I say happy new year but why do people throw parties and fireworks just for one day symbolizing a new year. now don't come up and say it's new live it better than before cuz I ain't gonna listen. I'm gonna do what i want...within reason. LATER THIS MONTH MY FRIENDS ARE COMIN' OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet right?

6 comments:

Journee said...

I still don't think Shania Twain is country...nor do I think you have a country accent. ;) Writing with one doesn't make you have one. Lol.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay Broach said...

Sorry Dave was signed in on google. She is country but some of her stuff is popish. I do have a country accent you just never hear it cuz I'm more likely to talk like a Brit or a Scot.

Journee said...

Well; I hear you talk normally---all the time. With is natural. Anybody can use a accent, I just mean a /natural/ one. :)

Journee said...

And about Twain...I think she's popish, and every now and then somebody comes around who thinks she's country. ;) Lol.

Kay Broach said...

I figured out the accent thing. I don't really have a country accent as much as a country vocabulary. *sarcasticly* Sure she's pop I'll believe that. *non sarcasticly* I'm pretty sure some of her stuff is country.