BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wing Conference.

I figured it's easier to put Wing Conference rather than Friday/Saturday/Sunday. Lol. Anyway Friday was day one and all that was that day was the cruise on the TN river. Oh my gosh! It felt so wonderful standing on the top of the boat with the cool window blowing on my face. The shoreline twinkling with lights from houses, restaurants and other places that downtown Chattanooga has. It was beautiful! The food they had for the dinner was wonderful as well! The steak tasted more like pork but that's cool with me! I LOVE pork!!! So as far as who all was there, there were a TON of senior members who I don't know. The one's I do know were the Blantons (Both of them), Col. Melton, Col. Rushing and a bunch more. As far as the cadets there was me, Elena, Andrew, Garvey, Riley, Breanna, David, Landrum and some others. Golly it was SO much fun just getting to relax and hang out. Oh and getting to see my bro (David) the first sergeant (landrum) and Garvey dancing to the cupid shuffle. To bad it was to dark and my phone didn't have a good enough camera. If it did you would be seeing pics of it! The next day was the actual conference. At first I just hung out with Elena and Andrew until Weir (TOTAL CUTIE. He was at the Wing Conference last year so I remembered him and he hadn't changed a bit! yay!) came and told us the cadets were meeting away from the seniors so we went with him to where the cadets were meeting. I still hung out with just Elena and Andrew tho I kept my eye on Weir just cause he's cute. I know I know I'm boy crazy and sound like a stalker. But please don't call me that. Just because I like to know about my friends doesn't mean I'm a stalker or just cause I've got a crush. I really fed up with being called a stalker but anyway I'm off topic. So for the first half of the day I hung out with just the two of them and Breanna. (I feel so bad that I forgot to mention her. Shame on me!!! She's one of my best friends!!!) Anyways the 4 of us hung out. I talked to Bethany a little. Even tho she's a senior member she's also the deputy commander for cadets in my Squadron so she was with the cadets. Shortly before lunch we started talking to another guy there named Jonathan AKA Jonny. I don't call guy's handsome very much but Jonny was by all means handsome! Sadly tho he likes Elena...same as Andrew. Thing is I like Jonny, I don't like Andrew. Guys go head over heels for Elena and don't even notice me. It's really depressing! So we hung out with him and got to know him. Then after the conference before the banquet we hung out together and tried to go on a walk but Jonny had to go change so we waited and waited and waited then went looking for him thinking he ditched us. Finally we find him and Breanna has to go. So we try going for a walk around town and then I have to go. Grr. I was forced into ditching my friends. That's sad. But my mom didn't give me much of a choice. So I went back to the hotel where the conference was being held and got changed into my black dress that I was wearing. Funny thing is David being my older brother had to 'protect' me but he failed. At the banquet I was sitting at a table with four officers (Inducing Weir and Jonny) and a sergeant. Those were the guys anyway. Elena and Breanna were there as well. The balloons at the table kept getting pushed towards Jared (AKA Jarvis or C/Maj Ver Mulm) and Weir. It was funny cause at one point Weir plain out punched the balloons . After the banquet I hung out with Jonny and Elena then when Elena left hung out with Breanna and Jonny. Then Jonny ditched us...again. Then Breanna ditched me. I was so alone and bored and my feet hurt. Badly. I actually took off my shoes after the banquet. The night ended shortly after then Sunday was pretty boring. There was a chapel service that the only cadets were me and David. Then a Q&A that wasn't to informative for me.

Over all the Conference was fun. I got to meet new people and see old friends like Tanya who did a DDR presentation for the cadets. The Fatal Vision goggles are tons of fun!!!! I do however need to talk to Jarvis about one of the NCSAs (National Cadet Special Activity). He mentioned one that you got to go to the FBI HQ in Quantico VA. So with me wanting to go into the FBI I wanna talk to him about it tho I'm pretty sure he said he didn't get to go but that Weir did. So that gives me a reason to talk to Weir.

After the conference me and Elena were talking about it and she said Jonny is hot and he thinks she's hot and that she thinks Jarvis is hot and I just think Jarvis is cute but yea. It's weird. Here's some pics of Jonny and Jarvis. Weir doesn't have a FB so I can't find any pics of him. Sadly.

Jonny:
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...9_509558_n.jpg
Jarvis:
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3722116_n.jpg

Well I hope you enjoyed this. I sure did.

0 comments: