BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 31, 2011

movie night

Saturday night I went over to my friend Quinn's house. It was a ton of fun. To bad david was bein' a bum. While there I met some cool people. A list of who all I met:

Logan Kitts
Andrew Kitts
umm...grr I can't spell the girl's name. She's blond.
Jack (never did find out his last name but oh well.)

Sierra was also there but she doesn't need to put her in that list cause I knew her already. So we all hung out and talked until the first moive. While hangin' out they (Mostly Logan and Jojo) were dancin'. It was funny to watch. At random times Logan would throw his knife (a rather small one) to Jojo or someone else. That got us talkin' 'bout knives. Naturally I pull mine out. It was the largest there. When Logan saw it he said "Oh yea!" or somethin' like that. Andrew (Logan's bro) had a knife that was like one inch long with the blade out. With it closed it was like half an inch. That thing was tiny. When the first movie started we played ghost in the grave yard. It was fun. After that we just hung out and talked. While hangin' out I found out that Jack likes Doctor Who and Legend of Zelda so he's pretty cool. We skipped he first movie cause it's a kids movie. There was only a slight pause after it an before Jurasic Park. We got maybe halfway through when David said we had to go. Tho during the movie I was sitting by the fire. Don't worry I didn't kill anything. Tho I really wanted to burn some gummies. Shame I didn't get to. Ah well. Sadly I don't have any pictures. I didn't have my camera but maybe I can get some pics from Jojo. If not I'll post a link to her blog or her mom's blog. I didn't notice this last night but I burned my togue on my hot chocolate.  So now my tounge feels weird. Not that you people care.  lol.  So that's al I can think to say. If I think of more I might post it. If I feel it's important enough.

0 comments: