BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Back to the Basics

CAP (Civil Air Patrol) had a Cadet basic training the other day. I don't have any pics unlike my friend jojo. Anyway, we started with a leadership lesson then went onto DDR (Drug Demand Reduction) and uniform perfection. After that was the fun part. (oh and between the leadership (it was a rather long lesson) and DDR we had PIZZA) The fun part was marching down the side of the road in orange vests. Davis said he felt like we looked like a bunch of alcoholics. Then later he said we were Snow White and the 14 dwarfs. Nah that wasn't the fun part. It's where we were going that was fun. We went to a near by school where they had a big open field for our team building 'exercise' aka ultimate Frisbee. Now that was fun. After that we went back to the squadron and back home. NOT, I went to my cuzin/uncle's bday party. then Alea came over to my house where we had a water battle...and soaked Garland's (my sister's fiance) truck. He don't know.

21 comments:

Journee said...

LOL!!! My team won!!! And i was the only girl on the team!

Kay Broach said...

i dont think we were keeping score

Journee said...

Yea the people watching where.

Journee said...

Journee: I was keeping score too; Quinn's team won.
I'm sure Garland appreciates you washing his car.

Kay Broach said...

oh. didnt know that

Journee said...

LOL! Thought i didn't think i did all that much help to winning.... :-/

Kay Broach said...

lol i didnt do much for my team either. specially when andrew (who was on my team) stole the frisbee from me.

Journee said...

Journee: I'm pretty sure he didn't do that. He was just a bit more into the game then you.

Journee said...

Quinn: Uaa.... KK? You so didn't like walking down the road with vests.

Kay Broach said...

@Journee no it was on the ground and he asked if i wanted it. i said yes but he still took it.

@Quinn i was fine with walking down the road but i posted what Davis said cuz it was kinda funny

Journee said...

Quinn: Well you think you would have stayed in the line then. ;)

Kay Broach said...

lol thats just the fact that i dont like walking single file. cuz it makes me feel like a little kid...or as Davis said "an alcoholic"

Journee said...

Quinn: Yes but you where like wayyyy!!!! behind everybody cause you where walking so slow.

Kay Broach said...

i just dont like walking in a strict invierment like that. it bugs me, makes me feel restricted.

Journee said...

Quinn: Well you where in a line but there was a big WHOLE in the middle of it cause you where keeping everybody behind. ;)

Kay Broach said...

oh well. its not my fault i get claustrophobic sometimes.

Journee said...

Lol. Sorry KK....But...It was you that was holding up the line...

Kay Broach said...

i know it was me but theres nothing i can do about being claustrophobic. its just part of me.

Journee said...

Lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay Broach said...

its not lazyness! It's a medical condition where people (such as me) dont deal well with small spaces.

Journee said...

Journee: If you were really claustrophobic your room wouldn't be so cluttered with clothes and stuff. :) From what I understand, it is also a mental condition, not medical.