BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

stuff

School sucks. I'm way behind. I've got like 8 reports to write, nearly my whole math book and most of my science. The only thing I'm not behind in is vocabulary and spelling. Lucky me I like writing however reports...they ain't really my thing. I'd love to make models of things and drawings or go on field trips. Speaking of field trips the best one I could want would either be Point park or the Parthenon. Point park has got some great photography practice and the Parthenon is full of Greek mythology stuff. So if you know me you know those are two things I love. Not to say I'm Greek tho. I am an American Christian girl. My bday party was Saturday. I got 5 bucks and a video camera. Not much i know. Tho i still have more to get. yesterday my grandparents came down from Loudon and gave me a card, 20 dollar check and a plate full of cookies. Then I got a card from my family down in TX with another 20 dollar check. So now I have three cards, $45, a plate of cookies and a video camera. Still i haven't gotten what my parents have for me (since they ain't bought it yet) and whatever it is Alea's making for me. I've got some pics to upload but they're on the other computer so that's it for now. BYE BYE!!!!!

6 comments:

Sam I Am said...

Wow! It sounds like you got some great presents!!! A video camera? How cool. Happy birthday!

Journee said...

Quimm: Wow your that behind in school. Maybe you should stay home from the CAP meeting and catch up. And you got some awesome gifts. :)

Kay Broach said...

@Sam I Am Yes a video camera. It's cool. Thanks.

@Quinn yes I'm that behind in school. No I will not stay home from the meeting.

Journee said...

Quinn: Well just so you know i have stuff to do so i'm not going to the meeting. Sorry. :(

Journee said...

(Journee): I'm home for the meetings tonight also. Happy Birthday btw, again, lol. And those sound like some nice gifts.

Journee said...

Quinn: Yea really, she got cookies. Yum! :D