BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 6, 2011

still and again

I still didn't go to the bay. My fault, I went over to alea's house. It was a might cold out to go to the bay anyway so I think I'm gonna wait for it to really be spring rather than one of these false springs. Anyway I went to alea's church. It was far from normal yet perfectly normal. I'll explain on one of my other blogs so point is matt got on my nerves (both of them), anna got on my nerves, helped alea teach the kids and recorded a Dum Brunettes video with and camera man who didn't understand his job. But still we did it kinda...we didn't get to finish cuz we had to leave for church. We left I helped with the kids (as always) both matts kept interrupting the class. I got rid of the older one (kinda he kept comin' back) alea took care of her brother. At one point matt (the older one) got busted for interrupting. *chuckles evilly* So church ended and they tried to take me home...however the only one home was sleeping and I didn't have my key so I went back to their house and got FOOD. YUMMY FOOD!!! It was egg sandwiches. I love them don't really know why though...oh well. Bye bye Blogger I hope to see u soon with pics.

0 comments: