BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dang it's been toooooooo long since I posted here. Sorry!!

So....yesterday I went online (gasp) and looked up the movie In Time. When i saw the trailers I thought it looked cool. Upon watching Batman Begins a few days ago I found an actor named Cillian (pronounced Kill-an) Murphy. He's absolutely adorable!!! His eyes are a perfect ice blue!!! I also adore his cheekbones!! Then again, it's the same with Colin Morgan. Gah!! Cute Irish men!!! Hehe anyways, getting off topic. Well Cillian Murphy (I'll probably post some pics of him later. Can't do that easily on my phone. Oh BTW I got a smartphone for Christmas so I can get on more. YaY!!!) is in the movie In Time. He's the bad guy (classic me, liking the bad guy. Hehe. He's also the bad guy in Batman Begins. He's Scarecrow. Totally insane and sadistic. Just like me!!! Haha) in the movie In Time. His character is named Raymond Leon. He's what's called a Timekeeper. I'm not exactly sure what his job is but from what I understood it's his job to keep people from becoming immortal. During the whole movie he's chasing this guy, Will (played by Justin Timberlake) cause he thinks Will stole a century of time from a guy but in reality the guy gave Will his time. The point is In Time is an epic movie and has Cillian Murphy, who is an exceptional actor, in it. In about an hour imma watch Inception. A movie directed by Chris Nolan, the same guy who directed Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises (comin out dis summer!!!!). Inception also has Cillian Murphy in it!!! So yea, I'm gonna watch that, then ill come post pics of Cillian and talk bout that movie and how cute Cillian is. Oh!!!! Last thing!! In the movie In Time Cillian was always wearing a really shockin awesome leather trench coat!!!! It was awesome!!!!!

2 comments:

Journee said...

I'm really not sure about you and the guys you think are cute, lol. ;)

Journee said...

That was Quinn who posted that last comment.